North Perimeter Chapter
North Perimeter Chapter Counties
The North Perimeter Chapter holds dinner meetings on the third Tuesday of the month at 5:30 p.m. at the Marriott Perimeter. Registration begins at 5 p.m. The meeting cost, including meal, is $35 for members, $15 for student members, and $40 for nonmembers.
Directions: Marriott Perimeter is located at 246 Perimeter Center Parkway, NE, Atlanta near Perimeter Mall. Heading north from Ashford-Dunwoody and I-285 go to Hammond Drive and turn left, then go to Perimeter Center Parkway, NE and turn left. Go about 2/10 of a mile, make a U-turn, the Marriott will be on the right. There is no charge for parking.
Click on a meeting to register:
(No upcoming meetings found)
North Perimeter Chapter Contact:Richard Collins
- 2018 Technology Conference - 7/19/2018 - Atlanta
- The 2018 Technology Conference is one of the largest technology conferences for CPAs. K2 leaders provide attendees with tools that can be immediately put into practice. Longer sessions allow for a deeper dive into practical application of the...
- LIVESTREAM: 2018 Technology Conference - 7/19/2018 -
- Join GSCPA and K2 for one of the largest technology conferences for CPAs. Leaders will provide attendees with tools that can be immediately put into practice. Longer sessions allow for a deeper dive into practical application of the information....
- Fraud and Abuse in Not-for-profit Entities and Governments: Stealing from Everyone - 7/20/2018 - Atlanta
- When not-for-profit entities and governments fall prey to fraud and abuse it breaks the hearts of donors and taxpayers. Focus on the common types of fraud and abuse that occur in not-for-profit entities and governments and address the auditor's...