About the Foundation
The mission of the Educational Foundation of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Inc. (Foundation) is to encourage the best and the brightest individuals in Georgia to become Certified Public Accounts.
The objectives of the Foundation, to accomplish its' mission above, are as follows:
- Inform individuals about the breadth of opportunities provided by the CPA profession. Provide financial incentives to individuals seeking to enter the CPA profession.
- Provide financial support to schools or educators at Georgia educational institutions that are educating individuals to enter the CPA profession
- Recognize excellence demonstrated by accounting students and educators in Georgia.
- Recognize excellence in passing the CPA examination.
- Raise funds to support programs.